
Let me get right to the point...I am SO lazy! "I" = Chris, by the way. The main reason that I have been so lazy and unproductive the last few days is my new favorite TV show - Top Chef. It has been my favorite show since Sunday! WOW!!! Erica and I spent quite a bit of the day Sunday watching episodes from late in season 2. In other words I have even managed to make Erica unproductive. Let's just say that the amount of accounting accomplished over the weekend was in the red. Season 3 starts tonight and I've been getting primed. I recorded a season 2 marathon today, that I am in the process of watching, and I watched a bunch of season 1 over the last couple of days. Basically, I am just trying to size up the competition because my culinary skills are going to take the world by storm! I make a mean PB&J :)
7 comments:
It is true, Top Chef is addictive! I feel lucky that I don't have cable so I can't be tempted. Of course plain old network television is just as bad. I am attempting to do accounting homework at the moment with our other new fave show, So You Think You Can Dance, blaring in the background. E
Hummm....Chris. I am glad that you are limiting yourself to PB&J. Have you told Erica about your past kitchen appliance experiences? The freezer.....the microwave popcorn....the chocolate chips in the microwave (for like 5 minutes).....Erica- hopefully he is perfecting/practicing his cooking skills! I wish you luck! -cori
You better get those cooking skills down pat - you both know you can't live on peanut butter alone, you need fresh homemade strawberry jam and a loaf of warm bread to go with it. And I think Erica knows where she could get some fresh berries....I got a visit just today from the little berry picking man with a basket full of the beauties.
MoM
Chris needs to be cooking real food not just watching cooking shows. Get with the program boy. G
Wow, tough crowd out there! You must know Chris, my family is SERIOUS about food. Now you know why we always threaten to send Andy Phillip to Grandma's house when he is looking too skinny! E
So, Chris, how does Top Chef compare to Iron Chef? Didn't you watch that show at one time? So You Think You Can Dance, too? Next thing you know, you two will be watching American Idol (like Dad and I do)!
I wasn't going to mention the issues you've had with various appliances...Thanks for taking care of that, Cori.
Mom
Wow! I should pipe up more often! Our blog traffic is through the roof! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment