Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just Checking In

Chris was in KC this past weekend and is looking forward to this weekend - he is installing his kitchen island. I took my second accounting exam this week and am looking forward to Girls Weekend in Orlando.

I have started to work with a travel agent to pick a resort for the wedding AND have been putting together and perfecting our wedding webpage. Chris and I wrote the bulk of it over the weekend and are hoping to unveil it SOON. I keep making changes, or "pimping it out" as Chris likes to say, adding widgets and pictures, and Chris just shakes his head (mostly because he has to go in and fix the HTML I can't figure out). Can't wait to show you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see you girls:)) It's going to be soooo super fun!

See you soon!