Best friends from high school and we have not been all together in one place probably since Emily's wedding in 2005! I had a fabulous weekend with my favorite girls, catching up, remembering the "good ole days", and having new adventures to talk about the next time we get together.
There are more pictures to come: Disney Fun, Amy the Bachelorette, a larger than life Rubber Ducky, and a rain storm...there is never a dull moment when we get together!

3 comments:
The four of you look "Fabulous". I glad you had the chance to all get together and that you had such a great time. Good girlfriends are hard to find. You are all very lucky.
Love you all....Mom
Hmmm...
I'll take the one in the black and white top (Like I actually had to think about it!) She's the one for me :)
Out of control! I had a WONDERFUL time. Thank you soooo much girls for flying down!!!!!! We need to do this more often:)
Miss you already!
:)
Post a Comment