I have more on my to-do list this weekend than mastering the equation ASSETS=LIABILITY+OWNER EQUITY. Wedding stuff is also at the top of my list. I thought we could get some of the more simple details out of the way early. So, over coffee this morning (no spills!) we started looking at wedding colors and invitation styles, RSVP postcards, save the date magnets, and the logistics of a destination wedding and a Colorado reception, and a Wisconsin reception. In a very short time, we had both decided that we were done talking about our wedding plans for the weekend! Everything seems so complicated and there are so many decisions to make.
I have stumbled upon these websites, they have definitely provided wedding comic relief:
www.goingbridal.com
www.anotherfuckingwedding.com
1 comment:
just elope! There were definitely times when I wanted to call the wedding plans off and just elope. Just don't elope with out me there!
Post a Comment