UPDATE: Spoke with Saab Service and all issues were caused by a bad mass airflow sensor. So, the engine didn't know how much airflow it was getting. Of course they don't have this sensor in stock and they have to order it and it might not get here until Monday. Good thing I am technically a work at home employee.
On the way home last night I had a Traction Control Failure, Stability Control Failure, and Limited Performance warnings a few miles from the house. It powered itself down and went into Limp Home mode so I couldn't drive faster than 30 mph. I got it home and parked it. I turned the car on again a few hours later and the Engine light was on too.
So, I called Saab Roadside Assistance this morning and had it towed to the Saab dealer for service. What you might not know is that it was in the shop the week of the 4th for an issue with the brakes. Not feeling too good about the Saab right now. On a positive note, I was happy with the service at the dealer the last time and Geoff the service manager is on top of things (knock on wood).
So, I called Saab Roadside Assistance this morning and had it towed to the Saab dealer for service. What you might not know is that it was in the shop the week of the 4th for an issue with the brakes. Not feeling too good about the Saab right now. On a positive note, I was happy with the service at the dealer the last time and Geoff the service manager is on top of things (knock on wood).
Good thing this bad boy is under warranty through 2013! I might have to seriously consider getting rid of it before then if this car is a problem magnet. It only has ~18,000 miles on it!
1 comment:
When warranty is up, pedal it....Sounds like a lot of issues. To bad. That is my take.G
Post a Comment