Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cheddar Ranch Chicken

I had 2 chicken breasts in the fridge that needed to be cooked soon. I also had a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix that I wanted to use with the chicken. Don't ask me why, I just had to use it! So, after Googling "chicken breast ranch seasoning" and reading through some of the recipes, I came up with my own.

2 chicken breasts (these were BIG)
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
Milk
Mayo
Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

Mix the milk, mayo, and ranch mix. You can follow the directions on the packet, or use my favorite method: eyeballing it. Coat the chicken in the dressing and roll in crushed potato chips. Throw the chicken in a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes.

It had really good flavor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good!
Pam

Anonymous said...

That does sound good. I made hand patted burgers tonight. They had chopped onion, sauteed fresh mushrooms, seasoned salt, garlic powder, some southwest seasoning and fresh parsley in them. Made them on the grill, and they were yummy.

Mom K.