Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vive le Tour

Ahhh!! Nothing like a nice cigarette to help expand the lungs!


Forget about Top Chef, for the next three weeks I'm watching the Tour de France! I'm exhausted just thinking about the Tour. 20 days in the saddle. 2 rest days. 2200 miles!!! They even throw in a few "hills." I prefer 2 days of riding and 20 rest days :) Even crazier than the ride itself is the fact that I'm watching 3 hours of coverage every day. I need to get off the couch and get out on my bike! Anyone got a smoke?

4 comments:

Chris and Erica said...

I know, You should get out your trainer and ride while you watch. No smoking in the house please! Love, E

agperp said...

I don't really have any urge to watch Le Tour this year, ever since Floyd Landis. Who are you rooting for?

Chris said...

I'm not rooting for any rider in particular. I'm not even sure who the favorites are this year. I just enjoy watching the race...

agperp said...

Andy wants to get cable/satellite asap so he can start watching!