Monday, July 23, 2007

Thank You!!!

I have finally made it back to my home in Colorado. I miss my homes in Chicago and Chilton and I especially miss my home in KC!

Andy and Emily,
Thank you for the wonderful accommodations Thursday night and thank you for driving us all over the place. I can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks and then again for Labor Day.

Roger and Kelly,
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. I felt right at home. I had a great time meeting the family and look forward to future gatherings. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous before the weekend...how silly! Roger, thanks for the great day out on the boat. Kelly, thanks for all the wonderful photographs. I can't wait to hang them in my house and at work. I know my family here in CO will love them.

Wow! It's late and I need to get to bed.

Thanks again, everybody!!!

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you had a good time, and "Welcome to the Family"

Roger & Kelly