Saturday, July 7, 2007

Surprise!!!

BEFORE
Not too shabby :)
AFTER
Super smokin' hot!

Erica says, "I really like it and I'm glad I did it!"
I say, "Erica looks amazing! I'm glad she did it!"
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow What a change I love it. Grams

Anonymous said...

You Can't hide beauty behind the lenght of your hair. No matter how long your hair are you are just naturaly beautifull.
Dad

Chris and Erica said...

Awww Dad, thanks for your very sweet comment. Love you, E

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I really like it - and I'll bet it's cooler too.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Love it! It really looks great! Way to go! - cori

agperp said...

I like it too! But, I'm a little sad, because I've been thinking about cutting my hair too, and now I'm going to be a copy cat :(

Chris and Erica said...

Thanks everyone! I surprised my friends last night at dinner and there were definitely screams. Emily, do it! It is so easy - pretty much wash and go, which is what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

LOOOVEEEE IT GIRL!!!! AWESOME!!!!!