Sunday, January 22, 2012

Your Input Needed

**UPDATE - Cori stopped by to take a look at the chair in person.  I think we all decided to take the chair back.  The thing is, we are just not over the moon about the color.  It's too bad, it is a really fun chair.  Thanks for all your feedback!  :)

We bought this chair, but we are not sure if we like it.  We have 14 days to make a return.  We had to order it in and the color swatch they showed us was a cream/white.  This color is not what we were expecting.  We are also not sure if it fits the space.  I mean, where would we put our Christmas tree!?!?  

Any comments, positive or negative are appreciated.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the style of the chair, but the color doesn't do anything for me. To me, it looks too crowded with the chair in place. I think your living room looks complete without it.
Mom/Pam

Anonymous said...

Cute chair - I don't know what the rest of your room is like to make an educated comment..Auntie K

Anonymous said...

I like the chair, but not so much in that spot. But there's really not another place to put it is there?

Mom K.

Anonymous said...

Like the chair, how about over under the picture to the right, I see there is a door way but would it fit there? or near the fireplace? Grams

Chris and Erica said...

That is really the only place for it. Every other wall in the living room is taken up by our sectional or fire place.

Anonymous said...

Don't have to be by a wall. Call Nate....

agperp said...

As in Nate Berkus?

Chris and Erica said...

I heard Nate got cancelled. I know you like him, Grams.

Anonymous said...

OH NO>>>