We have been in Las Vegas this past week, spending time with Chris's family there. We got home last night and had pretty ambitious plans agreed upon for today. The plans included painting one of the downstairs bedrooms and moving furniture. Those dreams were dashed by oversleeping and generally feeling under the weather. Chris had a touch of the flu earlier in the week, Erica has had a sore throat for days, and we both have been sniffling maniacs.
It has been a pretty darn lazy day instead. In order for the day to not turn into a complete waste, Erica decided to try her hand at making these handmade ornaments. You have seen them here on the blog last month as a crafty to-do.
Download instructions and print the templates here.
Cut 'em out.
Put 'em together.
Putting the pieces together is a bit hard to get your head wrapped around at first. Once you get the hang of it, it goes quickly (The cutting is the most time consuming part).
Not sure what my intentions are for this project yet. I think multiple balls would be cool sitting in a bowl. Not sure how many more I will be making, I told myself the tree would be coming down tonight.
1 comment:
I like the balls! My tree came down today too, a little later than usual.
Kim
Post a Comment