Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Eyes!

Chris helped me pick these out and they finally came in today. He calls them my Healthcare Executive Glasses! My eyes are loving it - they have been really tired lately. They need a break from contact wear.



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chris said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Anonymous said...

You sold me! I think it was the capital letters. Love, E

Anonymous said...

I want a pair!
-ERP

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
Pam

Anonymous said...

They look very nice on you but then every thing always does, cutie. Grams

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica!
It took long enough for them to come in! But were worth the wait...I LIKE THEM (especially on you). You look so professional...

Love you - Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey - I think we have almost identical glasses:)) I think they are super cute too, but Dan HATES them on me. He says my glasses are dorky:(( I'm glad someone else has great taste:)) Now I can wear them with pride:)

Anonymous said...

Tell Dan dorky is the new black! :)