Sunday, September 23, 2007

Getting Culturized

Yesterday we went to the Renaissance Festival with my friend Amanda and her boyfriend Scott. Chris and I have never been to a Ren Fest before. This one was just like a medieval village with actors going about their business just like they would have back then.

Joust to the Death!


Turkey Legs!

Later that night it was such a beautiful evening that we walked to the Plaza Art Fair. I actually knew one of the exhibitors, Ann Cianciolo from Milwaukee. I went to college with her sister Christa. You can check out Ann's jewelery here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!
There's always something going on there for you two to attend. Not like here where not too much goes on unless we drive 30 miles.

Mom K

Anonymous said...

Turkey legs..... hummmmmmm. G

Anonymous said...

I love Ann's jewlery. I found a ring I like
Kim