Chris took this picture tonight at dinner - we ate out :)
Before today, I have been out of the house 3 times in the past week and a half - the Urgent Care, the grocery store, and work (where my boss told me I looked like I'd been hit by a truck and sent me home).
Otherwise, I've been at home feeling and acting like a zombie. I've also been reading up on vertigo, doing these exercises, and blow drying my ears - they had water in them and that is what they think caused this whole thing.
Happy to report I'm feeling better and my dizziness is all but gone! My eyes are still sore and sensitive to light, my vision feels slow motion at times (queue the bionic man sound), I'm fatigued, and I feel clumsy and dull. That probably doesn't sound very awesome, but I feel like a million bucks in comparison.
5 comments:
Great tp hear
you are feeling better and ventured out!!! I think you look FABULOUS
Hugs Mom
Hooray!! Good news! Glad you're headed back to normal.
Love, sissy
My allergies have flared up in the last 24 hours and my head feels stuffed, so that makes me worried. I'm going to a chiro next week too - covering all my bases!
Glad you're feeling better! You look great!
Pam
You look Great to me.... hope you stay that way. Love Grams
Post a Comment