Saturday, September 28, 2013

Star Light Star Bright

Do any of you read the blog Young House Love?  It is my very favorite, and the only thing that I read every day.  It is all about home design/DIY.  I saw this picture there a few weeks ago and was immediately in love with the entry way light.

http://www.younghouselove.com/photo-gallery-2/our-current-house-2/
We have had our eye out for a new light for our entry since we moved in. So with my new found inspiration, I started searching the web for something similar.  And, I was able to find this Moravian Star Mercury Glass ceiling light from Ballard Designs.  I ordered it on the spot (well, after a quick consultation with Chris, and he was totally on board).  

Chris had it up ASAP once it arrived.  It is the perfect size and I like the little design it casts onto the ceiling too.

Another house upgrade on the books.  I told Chris that if we ever move, the light is coming with us!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT TOO. G

Anonymous said...

I love that light! That is the perfect spot for it.

Mom K

Anonymous said...

I love it too!
Pam/Mom

Chris and Erica said...

Thanks! It is 15% off right now at Ballarddesigns.com. If you sign up for their email list, you will get a 10% off coupon code as well. Not sure if they stack.