Tonight I ran to the Gallavin Center and watched Iron and Wine (its about a mile away). I did not take this picture, it is courtesy of: http://www.slcgov.com/Arts/twilight/info.htm but it was just as packed with people. I listened to about 8 of their songs before I ran back home. They opened with Such Great Heights and the last song before I left was The Trapeze Swinger which are two of our favorites. It made me sad that Chris couldn't be there with me.
4 comments:
I just went to the Iron and Wine web site and listened to a little bit of their music. I like them. Now I have to see if they're on Rhapsody.
Pam
They are on Rhapsody! I am glad you like them :)
Erica gets to see Iron and Wine. I get to mow the lawn. Love it :)
Your neighbors thank you! Your lawn is looking really good this year.
Mom
Post a Comment