Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chris can't take the heat.

Chris has made many comments about how hot it is here. It was 95 yesterday, it could be worse. I think I am a little more used to it coming from Kansas City. It doesn't help that CO had been unseasonably cool.

Yesterday we went to the Farmers Market again. We picked up home made peanut butter, strawberry rhubarb jelly, muesli, and dragon noodles. We are making chicken and dragon noodles for dinner tonight. We also went to Ikea and the library.

We went out for a run after dark last night to beat the heat. We ran down to North Temple St. then up State St. to the Capital building where we ran stairs. It is very pretty at night.

Today we not only went to the car wash, but to Super Wal-Mart and Sam's club. Later this afternoon we are going to hike Ensign Peak Trial. It is a nice easy hike after all the stairs yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ikea! I'm jealous. Ours won't be completed for another year or two.
Mom/Pam