
If you liked the pictures I took at the baseball game in the previous post then hopefully that is just the beginning. Kelly was kind enough to give me her old Canon Digital Rebel XT so that it ends up in good hands. She gave me some great advice and loaned me some very helpful photography books which I have thoroughly enjoyed. The baseball game was the first chance I had to put all that reading to the test and it was not easy. The fact that I was dealing with backlight and night shooting with no tripod made things interesting. I have some more photography books waiting for me at the library. I can't wait to get back out there and keep practicing! THANKS KELLY!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad you are putting the camera to good use. Have fun, and don't be afraid to experiment with the settings. That is the best way to learn.
Kelly
Do we get Pood's S80?
ERP
That would be a negatory!
Emily & Andy you got the Nintendo - remember??
Post a Comment