These are the prints we purchased last weekend from Kevin Zuckerman.
Erica picked out Abundance. The colors are awesome. We don't typically like really floral subject matter, but this has just the right amount of abstraction in it that makes it modern and more our taste. It is hanging in our living room. It is so cool.
Chris chose Nova. This is the artists idea of what the progression of life looks like. You start out at the left, small as a dot and then move on to live this colorful and chaotic life that crescendos almost at the end. We haven't found a spot for this one yet.
3 comments:
I love both of them! In fact, I checked out the web site after you first posted about his art and these were two of my favorites.
Pam/Mom
Now that I look back at his web site, Abundance isn't there but I like it even better than Bloom which originally caught my eye.
Pam/Mom
Golden has an art fair in August, I think, and they will be showing there.
Post a Comment