That looks like a serieous project.
So...what's the project?Pam/Mom
It's a surprise!
I don't know if I can wait for this surprise to be unveiled.
Your not going to use that lumber to get rid of your dirt are you?
Humm..A dog house for Zoey?? Auntie K
I know - along the lines of what Roger said - a raised planter to use all the dirt!Pam/Mom
A planter sounds great...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That looks like a serieous project.
So...what's the project?
Pam/Mom
It's a surprise!
I don't know if I can wait for this surprise to be unveiled.
Your not going to use that lumber to get rid of your dirt are you?
Humm..A dog house for Zoey?? Auntie K
I know - along the lines of what Roger said - a raised planter to use all the dirt!
Pam/Mom
A planter sounds great...
Post a Comment