Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Windows are In!

The windows are all in, it is 7pm and the crew just left. The floors and driveway are cleaner now than before they started. 

We did a walk through of every window with the foreman and all windows and sashes were left in spotless condition.

The windows look awesome. They are Terratone on the outside and White on the inside. The grids replicate the original window grids, they are between the glass for easy cleaning, they all have screens that you can barely see and we don't have to deal with storm windows anymore!

Plus, Sherwin Williams carries Andersen paint colors, so we can get matching paint in Andersen Terratone for the rest of our house trim.

Chris says these are much better quality than the brand new windows in the Fort Collins house. I don't want to put any window coverings back up, I want to see the windows!

Just look at how nice they look:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look great! I'll bet you'll notice a difference in your comfort (and Xcel bills) this winter.
Pam/Mom