Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Bzz: Keurig Brew Over Ice


I received K Cup Samples and a Brew Over Ice Keurig 16 oz tumbler from Bzz Agent.  The K Cup Samplers were from Green Mountain Coffee and Celestial Seasonings.  

I usually don't make coffee in the morning before work, but I have been making iced coffees since receiving the samples.  So far, my favorite is the Hazlenut Iced Coffee with a little soy milk and sweetener.  The "Brew Over Ice" K Cups are supposed to be specially blended for use over ice, but I have used regular K Cups and it seems the same to me.

I have $2 off coupons for any K Cup pack with the "Brew Over Ice" logo.  Let me know if you would like one!

Also, get $2 off all Brew Over Ice K Cup packs and a free tumbler with Code: QUENCH-COLD on the Keurig Website, through tomorrow (July 30th). 

  1. To start, fill any 16 oz. cup to the top with ice. Do not use glass.
  2. Grab a Brew Over Ice K-Cup® pack, lift your brewer's handle and place it inside.
  3. Remove the drip tray before placing your tumbler under the brewer.
  4. Select the stronger 6 oz. or medium 8 oz. setting, depending on how you like your brew.
  5. Drink the iced coffee as-is or add cream and sweetener as desired. The iced tea comes in sweetened and unsweetened varieties.
  6. Stir and enjoy!
All of the coffee flavors seem much more bitter to me when they are iced.  I always select the 8oz brew.

No comments: