I can't believe everything fit into the POD, that's amazing.
Wow" suppose you are a little sad. G
Chris and his parents worked during the week and took quite a few car loads. But we still had a lot of stuff! We are exhausted. It was a good house, but we are really excited about our new house!
What are your plans now? Did you buy a new house yet?When I am ready to sell I am calling you two. You seems to have good luck selling even in a depressed marketGood Luck to youKim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe everything fit into the POD, that's amazing.
Wow" suppose you are a little sad. G
Chris and his parents worked during the week and took quite a few car loads. But we still had a lot of stuff!
We are exhausted. It was a good house, but we are really excited about our new house!
What are your plans now? Did you buy a new house yet?
When I am ready to sell I am calling you two. You seems to have good luck selling even in a depressed market
Good Luck to you
Kim
Post a Comment