Erica wasn't the only one out with the girls this weekend. I went to the
Denver Botanic Gardens with my mom and grandma. I don't think I had been there in 20 years. I know I appreciated it much more this time around.

mom (Pam), grandma (Elizabeth), and me

me and my grandma
The Denver Botanic Gardens is a great place to take photographs. This wasn't the best time of year for flowers blooming, but it was beautiful none the less. Here is a sample of the 120 pictures I took.

4 comments:
Great pictures! Sounds like a great time, I'm sorry I missed it. Love, E
Chris , how nice of you to spend some time with the other beautiful girls in your life. Looks like a place I would love to see. Grandma E.
nice hat CJ
ERP
From the looks of those pictures, I can see that I am going to have some serious photography competition in the family :-)
Kelly
Post a Comment